RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

me and my best friend were hanging out and she said "hey you HAVE to check out this youtube channel I found called good mythical morning. lets just say I was up all night watching it. I got hooked and I love it. 

My friend wanted me to watch two girls one cup as a reward for a bet that he had won. I didn't watch the video cuz he let me off and said that he would just ask for a solid later but as we were trying to get to the video I saw the 2 guys 600 pillows music video. I loved the song the first moment I heard it so right when I got home I immediately started to watch all their videos(like everybody does when they find something that interests them). Little did I know that Rhett & link would completely change my life...
I was browsing through YouTube and I see these guys, and I recognized them from when my friend showed me. I started watching and eventually got hooked

I found Rhett and Link after watching epic rap battles of history. I found them in the wright brothers vs the Mario bros. then lo and behold, on my suggested channels youtube section, Rhett and Link pop up and I've watched  religiously since.

I was looking for something new on YouTube. Who knew that a few months later I would be watching GMM and becoming a Mythical Beast.
All I remember is that I was randomly going through youtube, found a video that sounded interesting, watched it, then ended up watching more for the rest ofthe day( it was gmm).
I remember my cousins showing me the video "I am a thoughtful guy" over a year ago, and I've had a steady respect for them ever since. Only more recently did I start watching Good Mythical Morning, and delved further into a love of what these guys create. Thank you guys for being awesome!

I saw them on the FineBros channel on kids react and then I clicked the link to their channel and I absolutely loved it :)

My brother is a big fan and I started watching it after he showed me a video and I have been a fan seince and will always be.

I found them when I was on youtube and I saw one of their videos on the side called "How to make your friends sound stupid."

Was watching ERB, and saw there link for Nerd vs Geek, and was hooked. Currently watching every episode of GMM. 

The same thing happened to me!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service