RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was browsing youtube and found the video by GMM strangest things found in airport security then I watched more till i caught up to season 4 in about Feb. 2013 and kept watching

My brother was laughing in the other room and I was curious ,so I walked in and sat down.
I've been watching ever since~! C:

Had been watching some depressing world news on Youtube as well as some documentaries and Science shows. I read the comments and saw the same stuff as usual (people arguing over beliefs, calling each other names, et cetera) and just happened to see the video about "Window Lasers and Ketchup Water." Kept watching, laughed for a change, and now here I am a few months later, always starting my morning with Good Mythical Morning!

I found them when I was looking up optical illusions on youtube and their episode on gmm about OI popped up and BAM I became a mythical beast! I have to say one of my favorite songs of theirs is the belly button song! I also know Rhett personally because I am in the same diving class as his son Lock! I will just say one thing... he is SUPER tall!

How did I find Rhett and Link? Well, one night, a very LONG time ago, I was contacted by a friend who showed me a caption fail video. I laughed so hard, my liver almost blew up. :D  I've been watching ever since. On and off mostly, until about 2 months ago when I found GMM, Now I watch it daily. 

I found them through their Mythical Show, scavenging through Youtube One Day

I was on youtube watching a bunch of Ellen Degeneres Episodes and Lindsey Stirling music videos- then a video popped up that looked interesting- the name of it was "Weird body modifications" and me being awesome, i clicked on it! I watched how they were making fun of each one and it was hilarious! Then since it was getting late at night, i had to turn off my iPod and go to sleep. Over the next few days i completely forgot about them! (It was the begginging of summer and of course that's when I was busiest) Then one day like 3 weeks ago, my cousin texted me saying "Hey! Have you seen Good Mythical Morning?!" and i told him "Oh yeah! I saw a few episodes." then he sent me a link to a video and i watched- then watched a BUNCH of other videos. Not much of a funny story though... except that i would be trying SOOOOO hard at night to not laugh- i would wake everybody in my house up.

I found them through watching a video by MentalFloss and instantly got addicted and watched all of the GMM videos :)

I found rhett and link when mario bros and right bros came out in february 2012 and i have been a huge fan ever since

First saw them on Rhett and Link get naked -Sourcefed bloopers on 8 Sep 2013

I was bored trying to look up videos when I found gmm.  Bored to beast.   #GMM

I found them one day on Youtube and have been hooked ever since.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service