RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I watched their video where they ate all the chilies and I could not stop laughing and I have loved them ever since and watch them everyday! Love them!!!

6 words: yo mama rap battle of compliments.

My friend Aberdeen was constantly pestering me about GMM. (BTW Abby you're reading this, you're awesome!)  Finally I gave them a try. The rest is self explanatory.

I was watching Julian Smith and saw "Rub Some
bacon On It" after the video was done. So I began watching Good Mythical Morning and The Mythical Show and have been addicted to watching Rhett and Link ever since!

I was just 'trolling on YouTube and found a GMM video. I got addicted immediately.

I was watching something else and I saw one of you vids so I watched it, I really liked it!

My friend told me about GMM when it first started, I've been subscribed ever since :)

Well Where to start... Found Rhett and Link a long time ago (4 years ago) When they did T-shirt wars... but that's all I saw... then about 2 months ago I came across GMM...(May 5th... GMM 437) wow was I hooked... so yesterday I joined the Kommunity and made some great friends already :), so this is the beginning of a great life on the Kommunity...

P.S what do you guys think of my new phrase in the Main Chat... WWR&LS (What Would Rhet&Link Say) they love it and so do i :D

I was looking at wood working videos and I could see a Rhett and Link video about Neverwet and I watched it and it was awesome and my path Went on

I was looking at wood working videos and I could see a Rhett and Link video about Neverwet and I watched it and it was awesome and my path Went on

i was watching random youtube videos last year and i stumbled across gmm and i watched their videos for the rest of the day and now i've seen all of them because what's better than spending all your time watching rhett and link talk about stuff? nothing! i'm totally hooked now.

The Fine Bros. Kids react.

I think I saw one of their videos before that, but then I lost them.

For some reason I thought they were from Canada, but I might have been confusing them with two guys from Canada.

Ahem.

That's all.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service