RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Little did I know, I found their T-Shirt wars video years ago, but was recently drawn to the the GMM show from a related video. I love the show, I've been watching every morning for about a month now.

I was talking to a friend about their song Rub Some Bacon On It and from there I watched more videos a d songs.

found them wile searching on YouTube for random stuff. Watched one video and I was hooked.

My sister was actually the one who found Rhett and Link. She showed me a few videos and then I became a daily watcher.

I found them while searching for videos on YT. I can't remember what videos I was looking for or which R&L-video was the first one I've seen (I guess it might have been the Photoshop-Song...) but I remember that I was quite sceptical about it. But something forced me to watch more of the videos and the more I watched, the more I liked them. 

I found them about two weeks ago when the new video "Nerd vs. Geek rap battle" popped up on my youtube. I have watched SO MANY videos, music videos, and GMM already. I am obsessed!

My friend showed me the Taylor swift caption fail a while back and I watched a lot of their earlier videos and have been a fan sense
I found Rhett and Link when they did their first collab with ERB and decided to check outh their stuff... great desicion love their videos and my day always starts with some tea and GMM

I found the "My Hair Song" and I thought it was really.... stupid but in a good way x3 I loved it.. At that time I didnt even know they had GMM. So then I just kinda searched around youtube until I found a GMM (cant remember which) and was like "omg it's the guys from the hair song" xD super funnyy stuff. now my favourite on youtube. somedays I wake up at 6:00 AM my time to watch (: 

I remember some music video of theirs being recommended to me (can't remember which one now), and I watched those for a while till I found out they had a talk show! Now I'm hooked.

The sensory deprivation tank experience caught my eye and I have been enjoying their new and old videos since that moment.

I was in Paris on a trip. I was just browsing YouTube and a GMM episode came up in the recommendations. From GMM, I discovered the main Rhett and Link channel, and my mythical adventure kicked off from there.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service