RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My ex boyfriend got me into it. He showed me the video about body alterations with the bagel heads and I was hooked. All it too was on episode. I'm working on season three now

I found them while I was watching a Buzzfeed video and their Flavor Trip video showed up as a suggestion. Watched around 20 Good Mythical Morning videos that day.

I found Rhett and Link when one day, along my bored walks around my house, i came by my brother, sitting by his laptop, watching Good Mythical Morning. i was captivated by the shows awesomeness, and looked it up later on my own. Best show ever

I was going through YouTube when I stumbled across GMM' s body modifications video. I watched it and I was hooked instantly. I have been a mythical beast for about a month now.

I found because I was bored and I was watching my brother watch them and then I was like, "What are you watching?" and my brother was like, "Good Mythical Morning." And then I was like, What's that?" And he was like, "AMAZING!!!" and then I started to watch it.

My sister one day was watching Good Mythical Morning and she was minding her own business. I just asked her what she was watching and she told me. Then I watched it with her, and now I don't think my morning would be complete without my daily dose of mythicality.

I found them one night on a youtube binge.

Watching jullian smith videos. I was watching them and came across the time capsule video and started watching rhett and link and GMM

I first saw them while i was browsing YouTube. I'm now hooked on GMM.

I found them 2 weeks ago, I was just on youtube watching videos (As you do) And the best TV Theme song GMM episode was as a suggested video so as you do, I watched it which got me watching more and more and well here I am 2 weeks later a Mythical Beast :)

I accidentally clicked on one of their videos while on Youtube. I can't recall which it was, but I was instantly hooked! I thought they were so funny and internetaining from the first view minutes of watching them!

Someone showed me the caption fail videos.. gold

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service