RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was watching a Youtubers React video (Fine Bros) and I was like "hm, these guys seem cool" and the first video I ever watched of theirs was the T-shirt war :D

I found them when a friend showed me the belly button song. I kept looking and started watching gmm every morning.

I was YouTubeing about, I think watching Mystery Guitar Man, when all of a sudden a wild T-shit Wars video appeared! This was probably over a  year ago but I am now thoroughly hooked and indulge myself with mythicality daily. 

I found them via the Julian Smith Ear Biscuit almost a year ago.

Browsing YouTube

I found them on YouTube

I think a friend of mine liked their show and told me watch it or something. I don't really remember to be honest, but it was probably the best thing to ever happen to me. It's so nice having a daily talk show to rely on!

I find their channel because  of the Rap Battle Nerd vs Geek, it was on Lega Nerd, then I watched all their musical videos and I started to watch GMM every morning.  Now I'm GMM addicted.

my friend showed it to me a year ago.

i Have been watching Rhett and Link for a year or to ever since my dad showed it to me. I know the kommunity disapproves, but i only joined the community from the rhettandlinkopoly.

A friend was hooked and now so am I.
I watched the Fine Bros react show with R&L and I was hooked.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service