RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I saw them on Facebook.
At first I was browsing on YouTube and somehow found myself watching 2 dudes getting waxed lol! , and then I was like they were too cool and all and I would like to watch more of them. ^^

I found Rhett and Link on youtube.com I first watched "how to make someone sound like an idiot" episode of the Good mythical morning show. From that point on I was hooked.

I started out by searching YouTube and your episode was at the top of the page and I said "huh good mythical morning? Oh why not." and after that I was hooked on u guys.

exploring the interwebs

I saw them at vidcon and thought they were funny and I had heard of GMM before so I checked out there channels and now I love them.

It was a happy click on YouTube. The first video I saw was the epic battle between nerd and geek - awsome.

I was looking through videos and I saw the 26 craziest selfies on the internet video and then I'll probably watch 30 episodes of GMM that night

I discovered that I had seen videos with them in them, but then accidentally found them and transformed into a  mythical beast!

ive been with them since the early gmcl i found them browsing for a fun channel to watch

I found theses guys sometime last year I think, or early January. The video I watched was when they were seeing witch was the best candy bar. At first I didn't think they were funny but as I continued to watch their videos they were hilarious. I didn't decide to become a mythical beast until now. I am happy I discovered Rhett and link they have truly changed my life.

watching their episode on eating giant scorpions

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service