RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know what this says about Good Mythical Morning, but me and a friend started watching it when he looked through suggestions after watching Shrek is love, shrek is life.
YouTube recommended it to me. I loved it ever since.

well I was browsing YouTube and I saw the mythical show with Kat Von Dee and then I clicked another and another. then I saw a episode of good mythical morning and I was hooked.

Well I could say Youtube, but really it was through Magic Piano app by Smule that I first ever heard about them and played one of their songs "I Am a Thoughtful Guy" on the app. However, I did not know about Good Mythical Morning or any of their other stuff. I didn't even bother to look it up (lazy ha ha ha). It wasn't until I was stumbling around on youtube on a related suggestions string (those can lead you to some places on youtube) when I stumbled onto one of the Good Mythical Morning videos (I think it popped up when I was watching a bunch of Vsauce videos, but I'm not sure). I have watched many of their videos over time, but only just realized I have not actually subscribed yet. Whoops. Let me go rectify that issue.

Im a huge fan of the IO news youtube channel and their videos were in the suggested videos and i thought it looked interesting so i clicked and became hooked!! :)

I found them thanks to my friend Emily who showed me. She became a Mythical beast one day when she was randomly going through youtube. The first Good Mythical Morning I watched was the where you first started the Mythical Mail Boulder. Ever since then I have already watched more than I can count.

I found them late at night when I was aimlessly wandering through youtube. Stumbled upon a GMM, loved it, and kept watching them all night. I discovered the main Rhett and Link channel, and some of the things they've done the next day. I've been a mythical beast ever since. :)

I found them the same way indiemaus found them i was look around youtube and ran into the video about why your voice sounds different to everyone else. i stop watching after the video. then like a year or two later my friend and i were watching  "waffles" by julian smith and screamed "omg thats rhett and link" now i watch it religiously

I found them in may of 2014 and just couldn't get enough of them

I was browsing youtube  like any other day about 4 years ago and I stumbled upon GMM. I watched all of there videos but didn't subscribe until about a year ago. Thats about it, I know my story isn't very exciting but its mine :D.

I was watching Julian Smith and saw Rhett and Links "Rub Some Bacon on it" video

I found Rhett and Link from Kids React to Rhett and Link, and then I found Good Mythical Morning and now I watch it Monday - Friday every morning!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service