RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found Rhett and Link just looking at a bunch of epic rap battles then i came across their Nerd vs Geek. I proceeded to watch some GMM in which i find that the majority of my friends and school watch them and i thought it was only a thing i did and it blew my mind!!

Youtubers react and I noticed them in Eat Randy.

I found them when I was hanging out with a friend, and their OCD song came up in "things you may like". And youtube was right. After the song was stuck in my head for a few days, I looked into the Rhett and Link a bit further and fell in love with Good Mythical Morning, and Rhett's hair.

Well, about a year ago, my aunt showed me your hair song and one other, and I just found GMM about a week ago and I wanted to be a Mythical beast so, here I am.

well, i was just scrolling through youtube and found a video called best candy bar ever.

around 3 months ago Youtube suggested i watch an episode of GMM and ever since then i was hooked

The first GMM I had the pleasure of enjoying was the ghost pepper challenge video it was great and I've been hooked ever since.

I was just sitting around sufing youtube and then i saw: Rub Some Bacon On It!

and i thought it was awesome.

one of my friends showed me the facebook song and i thought it was hilarious so I've been watching ever sice

Sometimes when you wonder through the depths of youtube you find things you do not intend to find this is my story....

I can't remember when exactly, but how? I was watching an episode of Jack Douglas's (jacksfilms) Your Grammar Sucks and Rhett & Link were a part of it. I thought they looked interesting and I followed through to the description link to their channel and I was immediately hooked. In fact, Good Mythical Morning is really the only channel where I've gone through and tried to watch every single episode. I am proud to say they are a part of my daily routine, and I am planning to stick with it for as long as it is a thing.

I stumbled upon Rhett and Link while browsing Youtube. GMM was recommended, and I have been hooked ever since!

I have been watching their GMM videos in order from season 1 now, and trying to catch up to the newest stuff :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service