RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59091

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't even remember. It was a long time ago.
I watched them on accident when I was watching optical illusions and 5 months later I saw them again and I was hooked

I watched the ERB " The Mario Brothers vs The Wright Brothers." They way they acted cracked me up, so I went to there channel and was hooked ever since.

i was on youtube one day, and i saw a video and i got instantly hooked :)

i was on youtube one day, and i saw a video and i got instantly hooked :)

5 words, Rub. Some. Bacon. On. It.

I found their main channel through the FineBrothers, and I'll admit that I just kind of forgot about it. But then later, I discovered Good Mythical Morning. Me and my sister have been watching it ever since.

I saw them appear on Youtubers React  and followed the link to there page. After seeing about 20 episodes of GMM I was exited for the show to become part of MY daily routine but that was when I discovered they ended the season for the mythical show.  

I finded them while browsing the youtube and ill never regret that i did it

I was playing that piano game by Smule when I came across the song "Dope Zebra" by Rhett and Link. I was curious of what the actual song sounded like so I found it on YouTube and now I love Rhett and Link! I've also became a daily viewer of GMM.

My best friend showed me the guacamole song and I soon started watching GMM and subscribing to their channels! :)

I love Rhett and Link so much, they are the BOMB DOT COM!! XD

my sister told my that I needed to watch Rhett and link because they are awesome so I did.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service