RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the facebook song<3 to this day ive memorized it
My best friend is a huge fan of them, and she introduced them to me.
well thankfully enough i was browsing the youtube top picks or whatever its called and i came upon the drive through folk song OMG that was the best idea everrrrr so i have been watching for about a year now and i dont know what i would do without the daily laugh i get from watching Rhett and Link you guys are awesome i told literally all of my friends about your awesomeness
To be honest, I cant really remember how I found Rhett and Link! but as soon as i did i sat and watched all of there stuff and im glad i did because i think they are the best comedy duo on youtube
I remember having a dream. In it, Rhett came to me and said, "Waaaaatch our videoooooooos!" and then he *poofed* and was gone. I woke up afterwords. The rest is history.
I stumbled on Rhett & Link via Shaytards. I watched the Facebook song and have been hooked ever since.
Shaycarl!!!
I am a new fan.. just found them a couple months ago when I was getting my plans together for my trip to North Carolina this year... somehow I came across a youtube video of a kid driving around Lillington and talking about Rhett and Link. I was like.. Rhett and Link?? Looked 'em up and *BAM* instant fan.. love the videos, etc. Wish I found out about them sooner. But I do plan on showing my R&L pride in NC in June by wearing a logo t-shirt.. oh yes. Also have a trip planned for Virginia City, NV (Ghost Hunting.. that's my thing) and am thinking of getting a R&L shirt for that trip too.. you know.. one must show pride while hanging out in haunted locations.
My church is kinda obsessed with facebook, so one day, they played a clip of the facebook song, i dont know how they found it, but it was hysterical, so i went looking for the people who made it, and bam, found rhettandlink, and was and is watching all of their videos
I found Rhett and Link at some point during my browsing through youtube, and I have watched almost every video produced by the pair since. The exact time and date of my arrival at the promised land of mythical beastlyness was not recorded.
my friend and i were scanning through youtube, and found a Rhett and Link video. i think it was "The Facebook Song". i looked back through some of their other videos and found that they were really great, and i've ben watching them since. (although, it hasn't been that long, really.)
I have a very vague idea when... but I think it was the video: In the 80's. I think YouTube recommended it to me.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service