RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59091

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

found them in youtube after some non funny clips,  in april-may 2014.

been marathoning their clips for past months.

I pretty much found them while looking around Youtube and I've been a big fan ever since..

I saw Rhett and Link's videos when one of my sisters friends had an old iPod that she gave to my sister that iPod had Rhett and Link on them, ever since  I have watched / enjoyed the internetainment of Rhett and Link

My older brother was always a huge fan, and as I got older I totally got addicted. Now I have seen almost every episode of gmm, I watch it daily, and I have listened to every ear biscuit. Instead of listening to regular music whil I clean I listen to the essential rhett and link playlist.
I found them a couple of weeks ago. You know how Youtube gives you suggestions on videos they think you might like? Well thats how i found them. The first video i ever watched from them was the Bug War Challenge on Good Mythical Morning. It was so funny but disgusting at the same time. So i went to thier channel page and watched a few more videos and realized these are the videos for me. Then i subscribed. I started watching every episode of Good Mythical Morning from the very first episode. I am almost done with Season 2. So for the past few days i basically have been binge watching GMM. I now watch every single video they post. I saw thier video "My OCD" and i am obsessed with it! I love the song! I am going to get it on iTunes. I am obsessed with thier videos now. Watching the Bug War Challenge was the best decision i ever made.
I was just watching random facts on YouTube and the first video I saw from Rhett and Link was the Bug War Challenge. I loved it and now I watch GMM every morning. :)

Uh, like a month ago I was watching random Tube videos and stumbled upon & Extinct Animals we think should be brought back to life. I'm a huge animal lover, so I clicked. Then I clicked on another, and another. Soon it was an addiction, and now I've almost finished Season Five. I love it so much! It makes me laugh, constantly. I'm not sure what I'll do with my long summer days soon...

it was when i was was still emotionally stable

Lol. I think I was looking for videos to watch, so I was looking on my "What to Watch" thingamagig on YouTube. The virst video was a Good Mythical Morning video. I did some research, then I watched the video. I liked it so much I subscribed to GMM. I watched another video, and liked that one so much that I subscribed to their other two channels, and started watching all of their videos.

My English professor actually played Rub Some Bacon On It for the class. He's an awesome professor.

you know when your watching youtube and you get a video in the corner that has nothing to do with what your watching? thats what happened. sooo... here i am.

I found them on YouTubers React, watched one of their videos, was impressed but didn't subscribe, then about a year later, watched another video and subscribed, watching all videos previously uploaded.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service