RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I first saw them on one of Julian Smith's videos. I loved the video but I didn't watch any more. Then I saw the video of them reacting to kids react. I literally laughed out loud. I looked up more videos. It took me a week before I realized I had seen them on the Julian smith video. Now I watch their videos all the time!
I was spending a lazy day at my grandparents house when I found their hot or not expirement video. I fell in LOVE with their way with comedy!!
exact same thing happened to me

I'm really not sure! They just sort of appeared. 

Some of their main channel videos popped up on my suggested video feed. I was bored that day, so I gave it a shot :) So glad I did ^^

I looked online for good shows to watch on you tube and I found Good Mythical Morning.  I have been watching every season.

I found them some months ago, and I thought I'd give them a shot. So I watched some of their videos and I loved them all. I really love theese guys, and they remind me about me and my best friend.

My sister showed me the original Epic Rap Battle about 3 years ago. Eventually I watched other videos, and then I showed them to my cousin. It took me a long time to join the kommuntiy, though! 

YouTube.com

I was just seeing some random stuff intill I got to Good Myithical Morning!

I was just seeing some random stuff intill I got to Good Myithical Morning!

i was watching Ellen on youtube and they came up in the related and i watched one video and got obsessed

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service