RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59081

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them by my sister! She started watching them and she told me that they were soooo funny and that I had to watch them! I did and I'm hooked! I love all their channels and their videos make make day and make me laugh so hard!

I found Rhett and Luke from when they worked with nice peter and epic lloyd on epic rap battles but then became more interested into Rhett and Luke because they are a hilarious and entertaining pair there for making them the ultimate mythical package. You have also help convince me to start my own youtube channel and if i ever become known to a wide variety of people i will always remember to thank the two of them for doing what they do best. :3

@ Gavin --  the name is LINK as in Charles Lincoln Neal III - - - not LUKE

Have a nice day!

Three years ago my dad had me watch a vidio then reacently I have been watching like over twelve a day

I happened to stumble across a video which

I had seen some of there videos when I was trying to find a comedy to watch on youtube. Just a few months ago I got to were I watch it every day.

go on to google street view and sit in 50 days and look

Well my parents we on Youtube and they found the Fabulous Bently Brothers which apparently is Rhett and Link. One of my friends posted a caption fail (Taylor Swift. I have memorized it) and I was like "Wow they are really good. Who are these guys?" So my friend told me about them and that they had a Youtube thing and I was like "Oh wow I should check it out!"

So I did and BAM! Im here! And I love them! <3

Somewhere between watching the Guacamole song in a college Spanish class 3years ago, following Meekakitty, and watching the randomly clicking on the Ghost pepper challenge when I was bored one day, I got sucked into the Mythical Morning Show. The mythical beast inside of me was born and I haven't been the same since.

I was in my room , when i heard a loud song about a bellybutton. I have ompholaphobia, the fear of the bellybutton. ever since then, i have been hooked on it!

i had been seeing them here and there, featured on smosh pit weekly or youtubers react among other places. i was curious bout these catchy named gents. i looked into them. i was hooked. i am here. 

I was just on YouTube and they were in my suggestions, so I started watching their videos.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service