RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59082

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I actualy dont know i think i just saw a video on youtube and I liked it

I found Rhett and Link a couple of weeks ago by aimlessly trawling Youtube. The first episode I saw was the sleep deprivation episode and I was hooked from that point on.

I saw their video on making someone sound stupid with that one gadget. The name peaked my intrest and I watched from then on. Not much of a story

I stumbled upon a Rhett and Link video on youtube and decided "hey this looks interesting. Im bored. I'll watch it." As you can see, I am a very logical person... :P

my friend showed me the video rub some bacon on it

um on YouTube duh where else!!!!

I stumbled upon their channel while going through YouTube. Such a delight I did so! I watched several of their videos and then subscribed to all three channels. I made a habit of watching them as soon as I wake up. Never a dull moment of my morning while watching their show! 

I saw a video that was about being afraid of frogs or something along those lines many years ago (7?) and I just recently decided to follow them on social media. For years I used to check their page for new videos and I gave up and subscribed. I've been watching for a long long time. I even remember their viral boom that was forever ago, and when Lando was born. Anyway, I'm new to the website but happy to be here. 

The first of their videos I ever saw was the hair song (I think by accident) but I never got into them. Just about a month ago, I rediscovered them, figured out who they were, found them to be hilariously funny, and now watch their videos regularly (as there are so many to go through), and I am becoming a mythical beast! :)

I saw one their videos and started subscribing them

I found Rhett&Link by browsing through YouTube,a few months ago and I 've been watching them since. :)

a few days ago when i saw one of the videos pop up on reccomended 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service