RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found Rhett and Link while searching for videos of sitcom theme songs of the 70s and 80s, of which I am a huge fan. After watching their unique rendition of "Movin' On Up" I decided to check out the rest of their videos. Been hooked ever since :) And now to move on up to the east side, and a de-luxe apartment in the ski-ii-ii-y!
Honestly, I have no idea how I found these guys, I just fell onto them a while back. Ever since then I been hooked on these creative fellas, they just brighten my day.
My sister Stephanie, a HUGE American Idol fan, turned me on to Rhett and Link's "American Idol Song (Alexis Cohen Tribute)." I absolutely LOVED it and showed it to my friend Lorraine (other half of www.girlssiderules.com). Now we're hooked and come back often to check out their latest hits, regardless of English pop beats in the background. - Michelle
Youtube suggested I watch a vlogbrother video about people who love giraffes which led to my obbsession with the vlogbrothers and I found Rhett and Link through their channel but I think what got me hooked was the walmart song. (My brother-in-law works for Wal-Mart and like half of his family).
I found rett&link when viewing videos on juliansmith. I found a link to their channel froma video and I saw how great it was a subscribed.
well i am subscribed to the jpizzle1122 youtube channel and after watching their youtube 789 gathering video that Rhett and Link were in i decided i would check them out so i did and i dont regret it.
Jacob brought me to your website, because it's destiny Jack!
I dunno, just found 'em on Youtube.
I found them on youtube by surfing videos :)
YOUTUBE! :D
The first rhettandlinkvideo I saw was t-shirt war. It was emailed to me by a friend I loved it so much I immediately watched as many videos as possible
I'm pretty sure it was when they appeared at GEL conference of Mark Hurst.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service