RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was bored so i look on youtube for ghost challenge and i found your video watched more and now im hooked

I was going on a little Youtube journey and I saw one of their videos on optical illusions. I love stuff like that and I kept watching their videos and eventually subscribed.

I was looking for some singing lessons on YouTube and I stumbled across their video called Why Do You Hate Your Voice? I watched it and I liked it but not enough to go and check out their other videos. About a year or 2 later I got really into Shane Dawson's videos and I saw a vlog he had made with Rhett and Link because he had just been on Ear Biscuits. I remembered who they were. Then I listened to that Ear Biscuits episode with Shane and after that I watched some of their videos. I don't really remember which ones I watched but I do remember subscribing after I saw the Ghost Pepper Challenge video.

I found rhett and link earlier this year by searching youtube and finding good mythical morning, i then found their main channel and i love it!

I found them at my nanny's house my brother and I were searching on youtube. we came across e 285.

so i was watching a shaytards vlog and as soon as the  vlog was over i stumbled upon good mythical morning and then i stumbled upon rhett and link and i knew i found the best youtubers ever! i have been a mythical beast ever since 20011

i found them sometime in the later months of 2013 when my friend showed me the famous last words videos. however it was probably early may or late april 2014 when i came across GMM and one thing led to another and BAM! they had me hooked.

i was on a random video spree on YouTube and then one of the good mythical morning videos was in the suggestions and i watched it and i was hooked! 

I found Rhett and Link from their "My hair song" forever ago and then i never watched anything. I can back cause I remembered them and started watching good mythical morning, Now i'm here.

I found them last year. I think they were a suggested channel or something. I then marathoned GMM episodes before realizing that they made videos every day. That was when I found one of my favourite YouTubers.

I found Rhett and Link sometime last year during my broadcasting class where we learned to film and edit videos. I was sitting there in the computer section and we were not working on anything at the time, so me and the person who I had to share a Mac with were on YouTube, and she asked, "Hey!? Have you watched T-shirt War!?" And, I said no, so she made me watch it and  that's when I got hooked so we spent the rest of the block watching their videos. So, then I went home and looked them up and watched them ever since then. But, I didn't subscribe 'til a few weeks ago, cause I never really thought about it. So I'd always have a tab open just for them and had a separate tab for everything else. But, I changed that now. 

Plain and simple just found it on youtube

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service