RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59077

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was on YouTube and I saw the IQ video and watched it the I watched some more and I have been watching it ever since.

I found them on YouTube On Good Mythical Morning And I Watch Every New Episode And I Am Trying To Watch All The Old Ones

I found Rhett and Link through a promo on Twitter. It was their "Ima Textpert" song, and I really enjoyed the video and I went down to the suggestions under the video and found Good Mythical Morning, which blew my mind and that was about a month ago. A few weeks ago however I decided to listen to Ear Biscuits and got hooked so now while I am working show animals its either blasting through my barn or on my Ipod. I thoroughly  enjoy the content that they put out!

I found the like more than a year ago... I never really got too into them and I just watched occasionally but who can resist?

My friends were freaking out about how Rhett and Link had just released the Fast Food Folk Song and so then I watched them off and on as they released new videos. And then I started watching GMM and I listened to it while I mowed the lawn. Now I'm attempting the daunting task of watching every single GMM episode in chronological order until I catch up.

Neva gonna happen.

I saw a GMM episode on Youtube and watched it, then I saw another and watched it and soon I got hooked. After a wile I watched the first season from beginning to end.

a friend told me to watch the waxing their chests video GMM, i watched it and was scared off! till i was bored and looked up their channel and i really liked all the rest of their videos! 

I found them like a week or two ago. I've seen their videos occasionally around youtube but never clicked on them. Then I was browsing youtube and happened to see the craziest things found by airport security video. Watched it and loved it. So I decided to watch some other GMM videos and I was hooked.. I've been marathon watching old seasons of GMM and some of their main channel videos aswell. And definately made GMM a part of my daily routine after that!

When YouTube first came out I was still a kid but remember getting more interested in it as a teenager and now. And being the introvert I am, I was browsing till about 3 in the morning one year ago and bam! Got addicted to your show and still am. :D
A couple months ago I was looking around YouTube for some random videos and I saw the episode of good mythical morning called Rhett and Link eat insects and I watched a few more from then on I've watched it every morning
My fiancé and I were watching the list 25 videos and our PS3 will automatically keep playing the next related video if we don't do anything and we were both too lazy to grab the controller so it played and we just started watching it and we really liked them. :)

I saw Grace Helbig tweet about them. I follow a ton of youtubers so it's a wonder that I've never found them before. I even saw the backwards pillow video but never made the connection.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service