RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

While looking at a bunny eating raspberries... there was a link for GMM at the end. It intrigued me enough to check it out and have been laughing along since.  They always make my day brighter :3 

I was in the bathroom watching videos and my ipad fell of my lap and when I looked at it I saw Rhett and link and I didn't know who they were but I watched one episode and another and another

jeesh! are you still trapped in the bathroom now?

My older brother forced me to watch it in 2008 I think.... ever since then I have been hooked(so I have been watching since I was 8)!!!! And six years have pasted I never heard of this website till a couple of days ago. :D :D :D

wow lol

I found them March 12th, 2007 when they uploaded they uploaded The Facebook song and i have fell in love with rhett's knoledge and Link's cuteness.

About a month ago. They were in the "recommended for me" vids. I clicked on the vid and I was hooked.

I was at a friends house and we were messing around on youtube and he shows this this hilarious episode from good mythical morning and I was laughing by head off so I subscribed to them and I am a full fan I love Rhett and Link (not in a creepy way though) you guys are so funny

My brother showed me one of their videos and I got hooked

I found Rhett and Link through my middle school nephew. He loves GMM and I wanted to make sure it was appropriate  for him. After watching a few with him,I was hooked. I love Rhett and Link. I laugh so much my sides hurt! Thanks for a great show!

I came across the GMM channel, subscribed to it, then subscribed to Good Mythical More, and then finally subscribed to the standard Rhett and Link channel.

My friends showed me Rhett and Link and I honest,y couldn't stop watching afterwards.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service