RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was in the related column when I was watching the wonderful "Everything Wrong With... In... Minutes or Less." I'm so glad I clicked on the video! I'm completely obsessed now!

I started watching them after they have been in a Tobuscus video, also jacksfilms :) <3

I found Rhett and Link thanks to the most annoying kid in my class who is constantly (and I mean constantly) talking about them. So I thought 'well, I might as well check them out,' and what do you know! They're actually pretty cool, and I have now been watching them for 3 months. Thanks annoying kid.

I found them whilst I was looking for videos on how to lucid dream. Watched their video in which Rhett explained his own lucid dreams, fell in love instantly lol :D

My cousin showed me a couple of their music videos. I think the first one I ever saw was either "I Am a Thoughtful Guy" or "Rub Some Bacon on It" and I kind of just got addicted from then on!

I don't remember exactly how I discovered these two but I remember hearing of them through other various YouTubers back in the day. Sadly, I never really watched their videos back then and whenever they were brought up I would think, "Oh yeah, those dudes with the hair that do the shoe thing". A few months ago I happened upon a GMM and instantly became hooked. I love what these guys do, through their talk show, music, ear biscuits, animal noise competitions, etc. 

I honestly can't remember, I think another youtuber suggested them.... However, I do remember going on a mythical rampage and watching all of their videos.

I found them while watching random Vsauce videos ... I think.

One day on YouTube, I saw this video called "20 Worst Tattoos Ever" (20 Worst Tattoos Ever) By Good Mythical Morning and I watched it and it just got me hooked on them.

Sitting There, on ma couch, Super bored, And I Come across this video (of Rhett and Link), and I'm like "OMFG HES GOT A BEARD!" and the next thing I know I was exposed to the World Of Mythical Beasts ( / the internet)

Found Rhett & Link not long after I start using the internet, it was a time where the only websites I used where YouTube or Bebo. So the first video I ended up seeing was the Drive-thru Ray nearly 6/7 years ago which really blows my mind in how long I've been a fan!

Now I'll admit I haven't been an active member of the online community as much I would like until recently where I've thrown myself out their doing more with life.

I watched TheFineBros' "Kids React to Rhett and Link!" and found them and their backstory interesting so decided to watch more of their videos. Now I'm hooked and GMM is part of my daily routine.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service