RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59087

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My photography teacher showed a few of their videos to us in class a few years ago, Photoshop your life, dope zebra, and a few others when we were working on projects. Years later I started reading John Green books, leading me to the Vlogbrothers, then to DFTBA records, and woah! Who are these cool hipster looking guys with a morning show. WAIT they're the ones that made those videos. Mind-blown right into an addiction.

I found them when my friend told me to watch it. We started watching Rhett and Link's videos and discussing them after school on the bus. Some day we hope to have a web show as successful and as awesome as their show is.

I found Rhett and Link my eighth grade year through a Julian Smith video called "Waffles"! My best friend Cedric Auberg introduced me to Julian Smith. Rhett and Link remind me a lot of my cousins Matt and Tyler! They are so funny!

I found them On Augest 1 (my birth day)  and watch all there videos them laughed my but off

i was just looking around on youtube and i find this series of Good Mythical Morning so I go  back and I watch all 630 videos of this channel and I love it , I wish someday I could just meet Rhett And Link or be in one of their episodes

I found Rhett and Link by an episode of You-tubers react and I found them so funny I went to their channel I saw I could become a "Mythical Beast" and I love Si-fi <3

I was extremely bored and browsing through videos of similar comical yet informative nature and happened to click on their video "7 Extinct Animals We Wish Were Brought Back to Life". I thought the delivery of the information was extremely well done, relate-able, and entertaining. Ever since then I have been watching Good Mythical Morning through YouTube, and Good Mythical More when links are given. 

I guess I don't remember exactly how I found Rhett and Link, but I know that I've been watching Good Mythical Morning for a long time.  Rhett and Link have always made my days so much better.  Now that I'm in college, I make sure that I listen to the podcast in between classes!

Just discovered Rhett & Link about a month ago after watching an old collaboration video they did with Grace Heilbig! So glad I found them!!!

I stumbled on Rhett and Link this year. While lookin up random youtube vids, I found GMM with an episode talkin about why people hate the sound of their voice. From there I went back to the first episode and I've been watchin GMM since. I can't wait to catch up on the episodes so I can get some cool ideas out there for Rhett n Link lol

Found them while browsing the Comedy section of YouTube. :) Haven't left them since!

A friend of mine showed me one of their videos, and I've loved 'em ever since!! 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service