RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

omg ME TOO!

Katryna Fast (The Flolf) said:
They did the last video of 2009 with Hank Green of the vlogbrothers. I meant to subscribe then but I never got around to it. Then I saw the T-shirt war video and I wanted to subscribe but again, never got around to it. RayWilliamJohnson did his video making fun of the t-shirt war and same thing happened. I finally subscribed when my friend started telling me about all these awesome videos that they did.
I was watching the "IS IT A GOOD IDEA TO MICROWAVE THIS?" show on youtube and Rhett and Link where the guest host for the show on that episode.
Fairly recently. Found them through Barats and Bereta. :) Watched the stop motion video with the T-Shirts and was hooked! :D
thru misteryguitarman, and t-shirt war
I found it after RayWilliamJohnson talked about T-Shirt war. I had heard about them before, but this is the first video of them I watched.
I had watched the band is cool commercial a while ago and i didn't really check the rest of their videos but then last december one of my friends on fb quoted the spanner commercial and i've been hooked since.
i found them through you tube t shirt wars
My Brother told me about them and i think that they are cool.........
I saw the Setti song on the front page of youtube, clicked it and favourited but never listened to it untill my friend went on and sent me the link, now i'm addicted to Rhett + Link's songs :)
i dont remeber. iv know them for evvvaaa tho (:
i was looking for a funny commercial on youtube for a school project when i came un to the red house commercial and found it funny,i decided to create a youtube account to subscribe to RhettandLink and that was the best thing i did in my intire life...well that and marcial arts. lol :^D
I found Rhett and Link on Youtube, when someone who I was subscribed to rated 5 stars on one of their videos.
I've been addicted ever since!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service