RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59131

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I remember seeing them on a few episodes of Youtubers react and then one day saw a video from Good Mythical Morning show up so I watched it and have been watching them ever since.

I found them while watching smosh pit weekly. I LOVE THEM NOW

I found Rhett and Link after my sister introduced me to them. I then in turn introduced many of my friends. It is a great way to connect with people and a great conversation tool. Glad to be a part of it!

I found Rhet and Link when I was looking at funny music videos and saw Rhet and Link's video I am a thoughtful guy. I was so amused I showed my friends and we kept looking at more and more videos until we had watched practically every video on Rhet and Link's channel. I have been addicted to their videos ever since then.

I found them on June 6th, when I my Brother decided to show me a "I Am A Thoughtful Guy", and I loved it. I decided to uncover more Rhett&Link, and that's how  I found the rest of your videos and you "Good Morning Chia Lincoln/Good Mythical Morning". My favorite Rhett&Link video: Dart Gun Battle. My favorite G.M.M: Rhet  and Link react to kids react to Rhett and Link.

I searched 'bacon' on YouTube and found rub some bacon on it and was laughing so hard that I decided to watch more of their videos

i was watching a different show and these people showed up on the side bar that were on the giant bike for a world record and i was curious so i clicked and i got hooked to gmm

I found them just recently when my friend started showing me their Good Mythical Morning show on YouTube :)

I discovered them through the sidebar videos on YouTube. I first watched the "Top 27 Mispronounced Words" video, and the GMM YouTube binge snowballed from there.

9 Months ago my brother showed me epic rap battle of manliness and about a month after that i started watching gmm and now i watch it ALL the time :3

I was looking for the wildest world records and came across their world record show on GMM. I kept watching and found their main channel.

One of my recommended videos on youtube was I Am A Thoughtful Guy and then I was hooked!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service