RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59113

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

while searching for epic rap battles of history, love these guys

I was watching Jeffery Dallas "waffles" and I saw them so I searched the names and started watching

I found them by watching you tubers react. They were hilarious so I checked out there channel and been subscribed ever since.
I was looking through YouTube in the comedy area and Rhett and Link showed up. I have been watching them for 3 years!

Ive Watched em' since Commercial Kings

My older brother showed me one of their videos. Then I pretty much became addicted.

My brother showed me one of theor videos. Then I pretty much got addicted.

I found Rhett and Link when one of my friends and I were talking, and she told me how funny the Holiday videos were, so I went and checked it out. I was instantly hooked by the videos, and I watch some videos when I get home from school almost everyday. I love watching Good Mythical Morning and I just love the videos they make. I would never go back!

I first found them through "The Fabulous Bentley Brothers," and later found out that they were a totally awesome YouTube channel. I've only been following their channel for a week now, but I've decided to become a mythical beast!

My twin was watching it on his computer so I looked it up and now they're my favorite youtube artist! :D

My sister was watching one of their really old videos (because this happened in like 2008 or so) and I was like who are these guys their funny, and she told me and I've been hooked ever since.

The first Rhett and Link video I ever watched was "Rub some bacon on it" through the youtube homepage. But I didn't pay that much intention to them until I heard about their documentary last year. I learned abour the good mytical morning just 2 months ago and now I'm a true fan!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service