RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59087

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We'll, my friends were talking about GMM and I wanted to get into it.

Its simple! I discovered them through a video they did with Grace Helbig. Not exceptional but it worked and now I am hooked. 

I Just Kind of stumbled across them after watching an hour long documentary on brines (Probably because i am one ;) and i saw that they made a video sharing their thoughts on brines, and i just kept watching ever since, and their main channel i found when i saw the red house commercial.

I Just Kind of stumbled across them after watching an hour long documentary on brines (Probably because i am one ;) and i saw that they made a video sharing their thoughts on brines, and i just kept watching ever since, and their main channel i found when i saw the red house commercial.

Their epic rap battle was on the YouTube homepage

It all started with the Christmas sweats video, but then at one point in the summer I spent my entire time just watching every episode of GMM and The Mythical Show. They honestly crack me up! I plan on doing the same thing this summer, yeah not much goes on with my life :P 

The Fine bros had an episode of kids react and it was of Rhett and Link! I thought it was cool and decided to take a look at their other videos, which led me to Good Mythical Morning (GMM). I love there shows and I will continue to watch them every week. I am thinking of buying mythical shoes soon, they look awesome and hopefully they are comfortable!

- Samantha-Rose

i saw them in a youtubers react and i loved their personalities and their reactions to being rick rolled

I found them through a friend who showed me the 14 words the English language should have

um... I'm not entirely sure. I think my brother showed them to me, one video lead to another, and the next thing I know, I'm a Mythical Beast!

i found them through the fine bros and all of a sudden i have a mythical shoe 2.0 that i bought to show off to my friends

I had a fight with my husband and went to the movies...  I had to kill some time until the movie started and decided to goofy off on youtube and came across one of their videos...  For about a month now I have already watched almost all of their shows...  They are great internetainers!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service