RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59088

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How i found Rhett and Link.... Lets see here...

How.. .Did i find Rhett and Link....

Wow.

Well i suck D:

I first heard of Rhett and Link on YouTubers react, I think it was. I thought they were pretty funny, with different personalities and such, but I didn't go to their channel simply because I was going out to a movie at that moment and forgot about them. A couple days later, I saw their 'Rub Some Bacon on It' video in my suggestions and watched it, then I watched Good Mythical Morning and was immediately drawn to it.

My friend showed me the Rub Some Bacon On It and I was all like "Das amazing" and she was all like "I know right" and so I looked into their videos and they are obviously pretty dang awesome so I went from there.

cant really remember, but im soooo glad I did!! R&L are more than a group, they're a lifestyle haha jk (that might be takin it a bit too far) :P

I found them when I was watching fine bros they popped on my what to watch page.

What a dandy story!

I found them because I was looking up videos on how to be more manly!
I ran into their "how to kill a mustache video" ( that's not the name of the video) but I've been watching ever since!

Good old youtube. I watched one of the Good Mythical Mornings, subscribed and got gradually drawn in from across the Atlantic. I think the first episode I saw was the weird body modifications one with people creating doughnut shapes in their foreheads.

Like many others here, I first saw Rhett & Link as the Fabulous Bentley Brothers. My search for more content of theirs led me to their YouTube channel. This was several years ago, and I've only been a fan on Facebook and YouTube up until now. We got a Chromecast recently, so I've been showing my kids more of the vids on the TV where it is more comfortable to share with the family and we have been binge watching GMM for weeks now. The kids want to participate more, so I decided to finally create an account here. Tadaa! :)

I saw Kids React to Rhett and Link and then saw rhett and link react to kids reaction I really enjoyed watching

I was in the middle of learning for some exams, and I love to watch random youtube videos in between to relax. I always start with watching trailers for upcoming movies. Then I found these List of movies, like the best 10 movies with …, you know what I mean. And there were other interesting videos with the 10 best … And of course the 10 worst … So the firt GMM I saw, was The 10 worts tatoos on the internet. After that I saw how they got their tatoos, and startet do watch random episodes.

Now I watch the new GMM every day and startet to watch all the old episodes, too. And know I am trying to hook my friends. Maybe I should rub some bacon on them…

i found them when the suggested videos popped up at the end of watching some lame non-Rhett-and-Link video (i can't remember what it was but it was sooooooooo lame and i don't know how such an awesome video was suggested) but i watched that awesome video and my mythical beastliness grew from there.

About two weeks ago on youtube by accident

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service