RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59091

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i found them when i was on a surfing trip....on the internet

My friend jeanna (taco-corn)

I logged onto Youtube and on the "recommended" videos, there was the T-shirt war video. It look interesting so I watched it and have been watching ever since. 

I fell down a dark hole named Good Mythical Morning and have not been able to climb out. 

I found Rhett and Link because my friend said I didn't go on the internet enough. He then proceeded to give me a list of Youtube channels and Netflix shows to watch. I've been hooked ever since.

I was just searching through Youtube because I was bored and I found them... AND NOW THEY ARE MY FAVOURITE YOUTUBERS! 

My brother told me about them. THEY ARE AWESOME!!!!!!

I spend so much time on Youtube, one day I just kind of found some videos and got hooked on them :)

I saw on YouTube advertisement

I don't exactly remember how I discovered Rhett and Link, and I went away from it for a while, BUT! I rediscovered it, and I'm never going back again. :)

They were recommended to me on YouTube.
I watched a few episodes of "The Mythical Show" and was hooked. That led me to The "Good Mythical Morning" Show, The "More" show and then here. I am now hopelessly addicted! ;-)

i just looked up comedies in utube

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service