RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them through Meekakitty through 'The Break Up Song'

I was bored and randomly clicking on stuff in the youtube sidebar. When I found the show I liked it and kept watching it.

i found them through julian smith, in the perfect bathroom trip song, and since then i cant stop watching them. :D me or my mother.

I found them casually while spending some good times on YT, I've seen some videos and then I subscribed C:

We had a talk about how piercings and tattoos could be really bad ideas and you should think them through before you get them in health one day and my teacher showed us the video Rhett and Link did on piercings! I've been watching ever since!

I dont even remember finding them.  I was just on youtube and like every famous youtuber is somehow connected to eachother so somehow I was brought to Rhett And Link

One day I was minding my own buisness and bam it hit me hard from the back.

No but really i was watching SHAYTARDS and SHAYCARL mentioned their podcast so checked out RHETT AND LINK on youtube and i just started watching the episodes

i found them looking up the ghost pepper challenge a few weeks ago, i want gmm every morning now.

my friend sent me some of their videos

I found them on youtube when they ate the spicy foods. :D OMG did it crack me up when link hiccuped on a jalapeno! 

Found them a week or so ago on a Kids React to Rhett and Link from Fine Bros.

I found them just out of curiosity and boredom. I was roaming the depths of YouTube one day and saw a Rhett & Link video on the featured videos thing, and, so, I clicked on it and became addicted.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service