RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59086

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My friend Brandi was a fan of them back when we were in high school, she would talk about them all the time. It took me a few years but I finally searched for them on youtube, and I'm so glad I did. Rhett and Link are such a huge part of my life now, I don't know how I was living before finding them.

I was bored one day so I went to go see what my brother was doing. Unsurprisingly he was sitting at his laptop watching YouTube so I looked over his shoulder and saw that he was watching Rhett and Link who I recognized from things like youtubers react. I decided that watching them would be a good way to spend my afternoon so I went to their channel and watched quite a few of their videos. The next day my family and I went to my cousins' house for a week and I forgot about the Rhett and Link but luckily when we returned YouTube recommended one of the vidoes from their second channel which I now spent what most people would call 'to much time' watching. I completely disagree with this idea.

I found them like 3 weeks ago. I watch epic rap battles of history alot, and i was reading comments on it and people said 'hey, the wright brothers are rhett and link' and i'm like whos that. so i looked 'em up on YouTube and here i am.

i found a random video about a week ago liked it watched some more subscribed and joined this site

I found Rhett and Link on December 9th of 2013 while looking at a music video of Nicolas Cage. They mentioned his kid in one of their videos and I was hooked at first sight.

I was recommended the channel by my friend! Been in love (if that's not creepy) ever since

My five and six year old daughters showed me Good Mythical Morning (the top cartoon intros episode). The girls are super Rhett and Link fans. They went so far as to decorate their room with Rhett and Link paintings. We homeschool and they were using Rhett and Link as characters in their math stories. I figured I better check these guys out. When I took them to their dad's the next time I watched a few videos and loved it! I found myself singing and watching them when the kids weren't home!

Just was looking on youtube found this awesome video and  was adicted ever since

I randomly found them while watching random youtube videos that I saw on related videos.

A couple months ago, I saw Geek vs. Nerd.  Then I watched one GMM. Then I watched another. And then I watched them all. 

I was going through a hard break up and things like that which started a rough time. When one of my friends noticed all that happened they said "Look, I know you won't believe me about this, but there is a Youtube channel that'll perk you up. Go home, search good mythical morning, and just watch one episode. if you don't enjoy it I'm sorry I wasted your time." When I got home I thought about it for a bit and started to watch it and I was instantly hooked. now, I'm beyond happy and willing to shout from the rooftops; I AM A MYTHICAL BEAST!

I found them after my boyfriend showed me their tshirt wars back in '10. Since then I have been a fan :3

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service