RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe I was still 13 at the time. (Now 14) when I saw their video "How To Kill A Moustache". I found GMM and i've been watching it every morning since. :)

I found them when I was scrolling through Youtube Videos and I found a GMM.... So glad I watched it <3

Found them acouple years ago I saw a gmm while browsin youtube and I just kept watching but...the first time I saw them in the butt drugs commercial 

I found them a few years ago and followed along to all of their posts I'm just now becoming an official mythical beast. I actually don't remember how i found them.

I found them a few years ago and followed along to all of their posts I'm just now becoming an official mythical beast. I actually don't remember how i found them.

I found them on the 10th of December just by browsing youtube. And became hooked. :D

i found them on youtube!! duh.. just browsing through videos and one of their videos came up

I found Rhett and Link after I watched Christmas Sweatz. I was interested into what videos they had, and I've been hooked ever since! Glad to finally be a Mythical Beast of the Rhett and LinKommunity!

I with around probably and statistically most of you caught the optical illusion video and the rest, I say, is history

I found them while i was just browsing the internet in the summer of 2012.  I saw their promo video for GMM when they were zapping each other with the cane.  I thought that was hilarious and I have loved them ever since.

I actually saw them on an Epic Rap Battle of History (as the Wright Brothers). So at the end of the video I found their link and checked out their Youtube page. I watched a few of their music videos which were hysterical. But then I found GMM, and I was hooked.

It was recommended to me on YouTube, they are doing something right for once

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service