RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I watched them when I lived in NC a long time ago 

I was watching random videos on YouTube then they showed up, i watched, and i loved GMM.

i found them when I was searching Ghost Pepper challenges. LOL

I watched the first episode of  GMM episode from 2012, I believe. I've pretty much have caught up since. I was never a content creator myself, I'm quite fascinated by making videos, Especially animation I've made my own few animations but never uploaded , but I never had anything to say in front of the camera, so I never even got a decent one for myself. But I like watching Youtube videos, as I haven't owned a TV set for around ten years, Youtube has pretty much replaced this kind of media.

My brother showed me a few of their songs, and he's a long time viewer. I got hooked right before they started doing the Mythical Show.

We lived in NC 3 years ago, and friends of ours showed us a song(can't remember which.) It was hysterical, but I sadly forgot all about it. But as we were moving from Alaska to SC my brother played the Buffet Song. We listened to it probably 50 times(it was the only song he had :P), and laughed every single time. My brother went off to college and began watching Good Mythical Morning every morning, and told me to do it. Now I'm hooked, and I watch everyday. And I'm getting my brother a GMM poster for Christmas :) If someone ever asks me a question on what to do, my response is ALWAYS, "Rub some bacon on it."

My parents don't like it when my headphones are in because I just begin cracking up... They think I'm crazy because of Rhett and Link.

I discovered them while web surfing and I saw "Steam Punk tooth fairy" song, and I was instantly addicted. But my favorite song is definetly  a tie between "squirrel rights", or "guacamole" song.

I don't remember the first video I watched, but I know that I found Good Mythical Morning on YouTube, and loved it! I was late joining the Channel and went back to the beginning, watching every video until I caught up. I love these two guys, and now so does my husband. I made him a believer, a mythical beast with the best of em'...

I had lock jaw and I Youtubed it and your video popped up. You guys are creative geniuses! Keep up the amazing work!!

Through gmm/ waffles (julian smith) and ear biscuits

Slowly... I watched a video here and there that I had no idea was at all related to Rhett and link, (or who Rhett and link were, for that matter). Months later I watched a single GMCL - nothing more. (I was still ignorant of who they were.) THEN I discovered Rub Some Bacon On It. It was only then that I visited their channel, found out that I had already watched a LOT of their videos and got caught up on all of GMCL and all of GMM. I've been a fan ever since. God bless Cheezistan.

I found Rhett and Link a year or two ago because Joe Baretta from SourceFed said that they were one of his favorite tubers.  I spent a long time watching all of the episodes to catch up.  I have watched religiously ever since.  Don't know why I've waited so long to become a Mythical Beast.  LOVE YOU R&L!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service