RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them about 3 or 4 months ago. I was watching Julian Smith videos and Rhett & Link were in one of them (eat Randy maybe?) And I saw them in the description. I decided to watch some of their videos, and now I am obsessed and I watch GMM every day. 

naa rhatt and link where in the waffal add eat randy might have been funner if it was ear rhett

I Found Rhett and Link by.... Well I dont remembr where I heard about the Good Mythical Morning. :D I just know I luv it! I watch it when I wake up  before school, when I get home from School... They R Hilarious

I found them on accident actually. Best accident of my life!

It was suggested to me by Youtube.

Shortly after Google decided to force every Youtube user to use G+, R&L was brought to my attention. Don't remember which video I watched the first, but it was a GMM episode from 2012, I believe. I've pretty much have caught up since. I was never a content creator myself, I'm quite fascinated by making videos, especially animation and I've made a few camera rigs for friends (things like articulated arms, dollys, different kinds of equipment for holding extra devices), but I never had anything to say in front of the camera, so I never even got a decent one for myself. But I like watching Youtube videos, as I haven't owned a TV set for around ten years, Youtube has pretty much replaced this kind of media.

When they were in the Fine Bros. Youtubers react. They were really funny and that made me subscribe to them. I don't often subscribe, but when I do, they are the funniest and the best youtubers

i found them just a couple months ago and have already devoted hours to them when i have free time (don't judge i just have lots of free time)

I first saw the Manliness Rap, not too long ago (My favorite rap they have done) and I heard of their website from their other awesome videos, and now I'm here.

I found them when I was just browsing the internet for the legend of zelda stuff and the this showed up, I watched one video and then I was addicted forever.

I'm a thoughtful guy came to my attention one day and well. It got me thinking

The first video I ever saw of Rhett and Link was their Drive-Thru Rap video. I instantly went on yet another YouTube bender going all through their earliest videos, and ending didn't stop till I reached their most recent video at the time, which if I'm not mistaken, was the American Idol Song or something close to it. They have easily maintained their status as one of my favorite YouTube channels of all time, and I've found inspiration in most of their videos. I have to thank them for all they've done for me through their amazing content, and I can't wait for all that is to come. :)

Was searching stop-motion videos and saw "t-shirt war" and was hooked.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service