RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think it was about  year ago, a friend of mine showed me a caption fail video and I laughed my butt off. A couple months later I was trying to find the video so I could show it to another friend but couldn't remember the name of it and so after a little while of youtube searching I found it but while I was searching I came across GMM and got hooked. I've been slowing trying to catch up on all the shows, in order. I'm almost there!

My dad some how found their videos. He thought that they were geniuses and that Rub Some Bacon On It was funny.

My dad some how found their videos. He thought that they were geniuses and that Rub Some Bacon On It was funny.

I found them when my husband sent me the "Rub Some Bacon on It" video. I'm a nurse who works 12 hour night shifts, and Rhett and Link provide much needed comic relief!!!! Thanks guys, for being so awesome!

I was actually looking for the epic rap battles of history youtube channel, recommended by a friend. And then i stumbled upon their Nerd vs. Geek video.

I'm watching at least 4-6 Episodes of GMM everyday since. I just can't get enough of it. :D

I found them at the end of a video of TheFineBros.

I remember watching Epic Rap Battles of History (Wright Brothers vs Mario Brothers)and they were in it so I clicked the link and my mind was just blown.

I honestly don't remember. I think I was watching the Epic rap battles of History behind the scenes, and I saw their Nerd Vs Geek rap, and I watched it. Thought it was decent enough. I mean, I did laugh, so, I guess it worked. Ended up watching the Epic rap of Manliness, then Rub Some Bacon On It, then GMM... and... here I am. :3

Though speaking of GMM, I started from the beginning, and have watched all the first season in like.. 4 days. So I'll be moving on to the second season soon.

A friend recently showed me the Taylor Swift caption fail. When I got home, I looked them up and have been hooked ever since!

I found Rhett and Link, because a friend of mine, (who is not a mythical beast) introduced me to their first rap video.

Someone posted Rhett and Links "Nerd vs Geek Rap Battle" on Google+, and I decided that I really liked it. Fast forward a few weeks, I have now listened to the song a multitude of times, I decided to check out the rest of their channel, simply to find a couple of (a bit above average IQ) guys, talking about stuff that is either interesting, informative, or funny. That is how I found, and became a fan of the channel. 

I found Rhett and Link by just wandering around youtube un my spare time. I saw a Good Mythical Morning episode, and I instantly liked them.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service