RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My sister started watching them first, and the one day I was in the room watching them. The next time I went on youtube I subscribed to them and have been watching them ever since. =D
I saw them on vlogbrothers
I found Rhett and Link on my local radio stations webpage. Their video of the day was the T-Shit war. After I watched that video, I WAS HOOKED! RhettandLink=Amazing!
the facebook song!!!!!!
I honestly have no recollection of how I found Rhett and Link. I think it had something to do with the Tshirt War video. Anyway, I've been a fan ever since.
not sure when but i watched the aliens make contact video and from then on i've watched all there vids and my favorite vid is either the sunburn song or the road trip vids hooray for rhettandlink
Youtube
Found Rhett & Link back when the Super Note contest was going on.. Good times.
I found them through their channel.
So everyone knows how awesome the shamwow guy is. And one day i went to an outdoor expo and there was a guy there advertising Shamwows. (before everyone knew about them) So after i saw the shamwow commercial, I was like "I met that guy!!!" So i looked it up on youtube and saw the shamwow song. That moment changed my life.
Well I found them in one of my trips around the world, they were being all mtythical and beastly and what not in Mars so we hung out and had a couple of beers and then left... Later I learned they were internetainers and joined their community

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service