RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I watched the Guacamole Song with my friend like 3 years ago then I saw dope zebra this year and was like hey it's those guy then I got addicted....

i got bored one day in about 08/09 and i decided to ask around and just browse youtube for stuff to watch or do and well. Here i am now having a good mythical morning :)

During that YouTube convention they hosted, I thought they were really funny so I checked them out... BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE!!!!

I found them through my brother a few moths ago and haven't stopped since.

My girlfriends brother in law showed me the epic rap battle (Original) and I was hooked. I started to watch every single episode of GMM and have continually watched every episode as they come out and every Good mythical more. I love this enternatainment duo!

My Youtube cohost on our show told me about these guys and they are so funny, appropriate, and quirky, like me! Rhett and Link are so reliable for posting on time!! I love them.

My brother showed me the Unibrow Song in 2006... And I loved it.

I found Rhett and Link on Youtube, and while it took me a while to get interested, I always enjoyed any videos I saw by them. Then, more recently, I started watching Good Mythical Morning, and immediately got hooked. It's now part of my morning routine, and I couldn't be happier about the addition.

I don't remember the first Rhett and Link video I ever saw, but I remember when I actually started watching all of their videos and subscribed. I was watching DailyGrace and she did a collaboration with them for the song Christmas Sweatz. I had already known that they existed, but it was then that I decided to watch more, and now I am subscribed to both of their channels and watch GMM regularly. 

I saw the optical illusion and then the tattoo episode 

my cousin showed me on the day the last episode of season 3 came out. it was painful waiting for the rest to come out. i download the shows on podcast and listen to them as i go to sleep. i have it set a few episodes back so it plays through the night and when my alarm goes off at 5 its playing the most recent one.

well, it was nothing special really, i was watching this Epic Rap Battle channel on Youtube, and then YT suggested me to watch Rhett and Link's Epic Rap Battle Nerd vs Geek, and i liked they humour, so i browsed some more videos from the first channel, and then went to the second channel and watch some GMM and now well, it's on my daily basis.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service