RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I started watching them ever since I saw the t-shirt war.They've become two of my favorite youtubers!

I found Rhett & Link from the thumbnails on the side of a YouTube video I was watching.  I clicked on it and watched the video and haven't been able to stop since.

will it was long time ago i was watching some since in YouTube then i just went really deep till i found rhettandlink and they were very cool and awesome so that'show i found them .    

I found them first on epic rap battles, then on thefinebros and then on rhett and link 2. I decided I like there show and I've incorporated it in my daily routine.

I found them through the how to kill your mustache video, I showed everyone I knew and eventually started going through other videos and now I watch every new GGM and spend my nights catching up on old ones..  

I found them at the happy bottom of a Youtube rabbit hole.  I say "bottom" because after I watched their video I didn't watch anything else for over a week and counting.  I have a lot of catching up to do.

Found them when they were rubbing bacon on things

I found Rhett & Link completely by accident. I like just surfing Youtube,which is a bad idea sometimes and watched one of their videos. I thought they were pretty funny and have been watching them since. It's cool now because there are SO many mythical beasts everywhere I go. My friend Bunnex introduced me to the site.

Well if there was a single point in time i could remember the first time viewing rhett and link it would have to be around a summer 2011. I was on break and i saw my first episode of GMM. I wish i could remember it. but it linked the chain that rhett(let) me discover so much. Allthough some of the videos wernt full informational. They were mashed up full of Inspiration, Hilarious, Awesomeness that led To me to over come some bad times. Much thanks Goes to Rhett and Link. Much Love Aswell

I found rhett and link through a friend. he was talking to a mutual friend about "yo mama rap battle of compliments", and i overheard. so i looked it up on youtube, and clicked on the video, and it was awesome. so i went onto their channel and became addicted. I've watched their videos (more than one at a time) nearly daily for 6 months. they are amazing and i love their vids to death.

I found them like three years ago, and have been watching ever since...never took the time to join the beast kommunity, but I subbed to both yt channels and their new podcast

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service