RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have Epic Rap Battles of History to thank. As I logged onto Youtube, ERB recommended that I watch it, and I did. It was the rap battle video of, 'Who's Your Daddy?' Since then, just like all the others, I've been hooked.

I always go to the blog "Twenty Two Words" and look for funny stuff. I found the Nerd vs. Geek rap battle. I have found that I am a "Neek". Basically, Nerd, Geek, and "Neither" all together. Haha. But I saw that they had a second channel, and immediately I was hooked on GMM, or "Good Mythical Morning". Favorite youtubers, almost instantly. And I have fifty some subscriptions, too. And I just love Mythical Beasts anyhow. I am a "Wendicus", combination of a Wendigo (which is awesome) and an Opinicus, which is like an awesome variant of a Griffin, which is also just plain awesome. Rhett and Link. The source of awesome.

First, I found VSauce by accidentally pressing the "Featured" button on my iPads YouTube, and I saw his video on what the most dangerous place on earth was. I watched more of his videos, and one night I saw the video on Cute Kittens Making You Smarter, so I watched it, cuz I love cats! It was the middle of the night, and I was trying SO HARD not to laugh!!! At first I was like: "ok, ok! Hurry it up! I want to get away from a dude that looks like one of my ex boyfriends and get back to VSauce!", but then I realized just how funny it was, and now I'm like: "OOOMMMGGG!!!!!!! I NEED GMM (on Saturdays)!!!!!!" or: "YYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!! The wait is over!!! I will know once and for all what today's topic is!!!!!!! "(go ahead, go "koo-koo. koo-koo", I don't care, I love gmm and I have gotten over the fact that Link looks like my ex boyfriend with glasses.) And yeah! Now I watch gmm every day and show the rest of my family some of r&l's songs.
I found Rhett & Link back when they were making only music videos. I can't remember the first video I saw or how exactly I found them. I'm glad for their good clean humor; they're much more clever than those that take the easy route.

I found them through Geek and Sundry. After watching their Goth Boy vid, I started to watch GMM and loved it:)

I was watching a Julian smith video and they were listed in the description.

Oh god... I don't even remember. It was just one of those things, y'know, where you just don't know how you got to that part of youtube, because it wasn't even related to what you had originally searched for. I found Rhett and Link several years ago, and I'm glad I did, because every time a video by them is uploaded, my day is just made. ^.^ 

This is one of the times I'm glad I had procrastinated something XD Otherwise, how else was I to discover this amazing Youtube duo. Their videos are amazing, and usually cause me to crack up.

I found them a few months ago after following a Pinterest link to "famous last words."
I found Rhett and Link when I stumbled upon one of their good mythical morning videos after watching a boring documentary, and I thought it was the funniest show I have ever seen, and I love funny!
I am a relatively new mythical beast. One of my best friends introduced me in the summer, and I am so glad she did! The first thing I watched was the clown shark video! GMM just makes my whole day better!:)

I saw R&L in one of Julian Smith's videos; Waffles. I saw they had a channel when I looked in the description, so I checked them out, and I've been subscribed ever since (this was the same day "Waffles" was uploaded).

I found them by watching commercial kings. Later on when I was on youtube I decided to check them out

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service