RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How did I find them?  I don't remember for sure which vid I watched first because it was couple years ago (either Epic rap battle or something about the mythical shoes?)  I thought they were hilarious.  but I really got  into it more when they started the mythical show and I discovered GMM.  now I watch every morning.  totally hooked.  weekends suck.

I found them a month or so ago after watching the "written by a kid" story they did with the goth man and the baby! When I saw the I decided to look at the channel and here I am wondering why it took me over a moth to actually decide to become a member at the Rhett and Link Community!?!? Hahahaha! This looks like a fun place!

It was actually via another video, the Epic Rap Battle of history that they did. I thought they did the Wright brothers very well so I decided to look them up. After watching a few of their videos, I was sold. 

All my friends were talking about the Facebook song so I looked them up and got hooked <3

My friend obsessively went on and on about how funny this show was and how she turned her Furby  rude! I decided to take her word for it and watch an episode. I Laughed so hard, I literally peed my pants. I think Rhett and link are some pretty cool Dudes

Ifirst found Rhett and Link when I was browsing on Youtube when I came across a show called Good Mythical Morning back in 2012. After a few videos I was hooked on this comedy duo and their videos.

Back when I was fangirling over Schmoyoho, The Gregory Brothers, and i came across a GMM with them. Episode 70. Now I freaking LOVE them! Thank god for that!

I was jus surfing youtube....Now all I do is watch Rhett and Link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know it has been so long since I found them that I'm not really sure...

I found them when my friend made me watch the 3rd episode of Good Mythical Morning :)

I've found them browsing online. I first saw the "Goth Boy" video and it really scared me... it was evil. I started to watch Good Mythical Morning and I followed them since :)

I was 10 (2009), browsing around youtube and I found a music video by them, I just kept watching videos by them, and ever since then I've been a big fan of Rhett and Link

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service