RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Found them when i first saw PHATDIPPIN!!!!
I found Rhett and Link without realizing I'd found them. In an email, I discovered my destiny- to one day be incredibly fond of local commercials, random skits and mythical beast names. Well, actually I didn't realize who I was watching until many moons later, but that email was the first domino to tumble in a lineup that is what I refer to as 'The Domino Lineup of Life.'
One day long Ago i was cruzing the internets and found a funny video and it was amazing !!!!! i became a fan from the first video i seen of Rhet and Link
You see, my friend is an arachnologist. I never have really been interested in his field but on day i was pretty bored; I looked up "spiders" on youtube and saw, "Giant Garage Spider." I thought it was funny in an oafish sort of way; I subscribed. The person's channel was ZackScott. Immediately after subscribing I accidentally added all his linked subscriptions and RhettandLink was one of them. I watched some videos and here we are.
Ehhh... Been watching you awesome guys, after Julian Smith somehow linked to you. (Probably bathroom trip, even though I thought I've been watching you longer... Hmm)
I was watching iJustine and she mentioned Rhett & Link in a few videos.But the biggest reason was that they made the Dead iPod song.
I found rhett and link on youtube because of the shaycarl theme song lol
Very strange, but I was playing GTA2, in GTA2 there is a "gang" which are the Rednecks. So I tought, hey, let's search for redneck on YouTube! And I found the Redneck Camping guide from Rusty and Larnold. In this way I was looking on their channel and I saw some great videos and songs so I subscribed their channel and now also the Rhett and Link Kommunity!
Surfing the Youtube, a lonely boy, food the sacred Guacamole Song. Being hooked, I eventually surfed through multiple videos by them.
someone i am subscribed to metion them, so i check them out and then subscribed
I can't remember, really. YouTube, obviously.. but it only took one video for me to get hooked! <3
i found Rett and Link through a contest on BarelyDigital.com I saw their winning video and loved it

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service