RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was watching buzz feed videos when one of the featured videos looked interesting....I got to becomea mythical beast from buzzfeed lol
I saw a short exposé of their commercials on network TV and found them to be very, very funny. The rest is history..........
I found them on epic rap battles of history they were playing as the right brothers I have no idea how it came from there to here but I to say I LOVE it!

I first encountered Rhett and Link through the Commercial Kings show on IFC, so back in 2011 I think.  Not long after that I started watching GMM and it's all been rainbows since.

I looked up awesome in the search bar of youtube an Rhett&Link was the first one

i'd heard about their show Commercial Kings and then stumbled randomly onto one of the list episodes from Good Mythical Morning Season 1 and now... well here we are.

Saw Wright Bros vs Mario Bros ERB about a year ago. Clicked on their link and watched 'Epic Rap Battle of Manliness' and couldn't stop laughing...or watching...They're one of my favourite things on youtube and always put a smile on my face

I found Rhett and Link through one of their Good Mythical Morning episodes (I can't remember which one now ahhh! - I think it was a misused words one) a few weeks ago (early August?) and procceeded to watch every GMM episode, most of the main channel vids, and I plan to watch all the videos I can get my hands on. Those two are amazingly awesome together!

Looking back on it, I think the first video I ever saw was the T-Shirt Wars video!

I.found them when I was watching random videos and clicked on the last Twinkie on earth then watched a bunch of others

I was sitting by the computer and my sister was watching Nilla Wafer Top Hat Time, I LOVED IT, so then when my sister left I snuck onto the computer and looked for some more videos. Then I watched when Iwoke up on my ipod,thenm I dropped my ipod in the toilet ,so I just go on the computer now.

I was sitting in my dorm room almost 7 years ago and I come across their drive through order video. Ever since then I've tried my best to keep up with everything they do. Their friendship reminds me a lot of my friendship with my best friend with the exception we can't make the videos we'd like too. I love Rhett and Link because they helped me pull myself out of a dark place in my life! I wish them all the success in the world!

-Miles

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service