RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My brother John talked about them all the time. Initially, I wasn't that interested. Well, interested enough to hear John out, but not enough to go look them up for myself. Then John moved out of state, and I started missing my bro. I  looked up some Rhett & Link stuff, just for that connection to my brother's humor. Now I love 'em. "Sorry I missed out for so long, John. Yeah, yeah, you were right, they ARE good..."

My friend showed me them. Also, its funny, cause my friend looks alot like Link

My brother was searching the web and he came across u guys then showed it to me and I continued

In late '08 The Facebook Song kept showing up in my suggestions and in one of my late night YouTube marathons I finally watched it and it just went from there. I watched video after video, ever Good Morning Chia Lincoln, every GMM, and every other video back from the very beginning. I fell in love with Rhett and Link's comedy and they are now part of my morning routine everyday. 

The first time I heard of them, I was 9 (Three years ago) in a Julian smith video titled "Waffles". But back then i didn't know that they were a pair of internetainers until right after season 3 of GMM ended and i watched the optical illusions episode, then I got hooked

I have known about them through you tube for years but hadn't regularly watched their shows until earlier this year, I went back and watched the season and a half of GMM that I missed and now watch the new videos when they come out. Love them :)  

I was searching cool commercials on YouTube, and I saw the Epic and Honest Moblie Home Commercial. I have stalked them ever since. 

I was on youtube watching My favorite Youtuber at that time ( julian smith). I saw a video called the perfect bathroom trip song. Of course i thought it was a julian smith video because he was in it. I look down to see who it was by , and BEHOLD the Rhett and Link channel pulls up. I watch a couple vids and i was hooked.

I think I found Rhett and Link somewhere around season two of GMM! I have been hooked on everything they put out ever since! Love your work guys keep it up! It's not very often you can find something clean and funny!

I ofund These amazingly awesome..people in july 2010 when i saw the Butt drugs commercial...
They are awesome!!

on youtube looking up optical illusions.

I found them through a WheezyWaiter video. Craig was encouraging his fans to check out Rhett and Link's video "SuperHero and Sidekick" because he plays the villain in it. (:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service