RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was around a year ago when I discovered the Facebook song (by googling or searching it on YouTube). Then I delved deeper in the wonderful world of R & L :)

I watched Julian smith's videos for a while (if you don't know who he is you should look up his videos, they're really funny) and then I saw the perfect bathroom trip song and I thought it was funny. So then I think I started looking at rhett and link's other popular videos (I.e. epic rap battle of manliness and I am a thoughtful guy) and I loved them. So I've watched almost all of their videos now.

by mistake. just video surfing.

some might say a "mistake" . . . others call it DIVINE PROVIDENCE

Well I was on Julian Smith's YouTube  channel and "Perfect Bathroom Trip Plan" came up. I watched it and some other Rhett and Link videos and decided to subscribe. Later I found their second channel and GMM. I've been a major fan of that since season 2. I'm totally stoked for season 4.

I found this freaking awesome duo last month when I was looking around on youtube. [

i found this freaking awesome duo with in the last 6 months. i was so sad when you guys stopped making GMM. i loved the idea of the mythical show but it just took to long to watch. 

My brother showed me them a few years ago when I was younger and I thought they were really funny and I have watched them ever since

I saw Rhett & Link when they were on Jay Leno's show several years ago. The Richard Marx colon cleanse commercial had me dying laughing. When I told my husband about it, he thought I was nuts! Then, about a month ago, he comes home from working the night shift on the railroad and says, "Hey! You have to see these two guys do an Epic Rap battle of Manliness!" He found them on You Tube and thought they were hilarious. So, while I saw them first... I'm giving him credit for getting us hooked on watching 3 episodes of GMM every night before bed.
I love that we can watch it with our kids and everyone dies laughing together. Seriously. That's awesome. Rock on Rhett & Link!

Saw a thumbnail for worst tattoo's episode and got hooked.  A week later I met the friend of my best friend and she was also a newbie mythical beast.  Hip hip hooray!

I'm catching up for the next two weeks since I'm stuck at home with an adult case of chickenpox.  Womp womp.  Glad I've got 3 1/2 seasons of GMM to make me laugh through this pain.

I came across them looking for world records on youtube  haha, and in the suggestions pops 10 Most Awesome World Records, there pretty awesome funny guys I must say, and I always wanted to break a world record =), found them this year 2013 its better a late fan then not a fan rite =)

MY COUSIN SHOWED ME RUB SOME BACON ON IT!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service