RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She lies.

my brother introduced me to Julian Smith's youtube channel a while ago. at some point or another i found videos with both Julian and Rhett and Link featured in them. impressed with Rhett and Link's acting and writing and comedian skills, i looked into their channel about the time they were half-way through season two of GMM. i have watched just about every video they have made since and a majority of their older ones. ONLY FIVE MORE DAYS UNTIL GOOD MYTHICAL MORNING RETURNS FOR SEASON THREE!!! 

I went to my friends house, and he showed me the 2 guys 600 pillow's song. At first I was not sure if I would like them or not but after about 10 minutes of watching their videos, they began to rub on me. I have been hooked ever since. Even showed them to a couple friends. 

i love rhett and link they most defintly my favorite youtubers there so smart that there brain is just too smart , i started watching erb one of the was mario bros vs wright bros , so at the end i was like who are these people and i was like HOOKED I CANT GET OF THE YOUTUBE I LOVE RHETTANDLINK

i was watching a Julian Smith video and a GMM Title caught my eye... I forget which one though

I went to a camp two years ago, and some girls I met there were singing the epic rap battle song. They told me about Rhett and Link, and after watching their rap battle video, everything just kind of unfolded. Ever since, I've been watching all kinds of RhettandLink videos whenever I have time, and they always bring a smile to my face. :)

I found the commercial for Chuck Testa a few years ago through StumbleUpon. I saw that it was done by two guys that go around making really good commercials for businesses. But at that time I didn't pay much attention or have enough interest in the two guys. Now recently I StumbleUpon an episode of GMM and I am hooked on Rhett and Link's work now. Thanks for the awesome videos, keep it up!

I heard their music videos and then found Good Mythical Morning..after that I decided to become a full-fledged mythical beast!

Honestly, I found them and watched a few videos but I didn't really like them, HATE ME NOW!! I really wished I watched more because my life would've been better. Anyway a while later I found them again, gave them another shot and now I'm hooked.

I clicked completely by accident onto Famous Last Words while watching another video, and I was about to hit the back arrow when I heard their first joke. I'm so glad that I didn't hit that back arrow!

Well, one night about 5 months ago, I was watching random videos on YouTube when I saw a video called "Taylor Swift Caption Fails" since I'm a pretty huge Taylor Swift fan I watched it and loved it! Next thing I know, I spent the next 5 or 6 hours watching nothing but Rhett and Link videos and I became addicted! These guys are hilarious and I look foward to many more videos!
Well, one night about 5 months ago, I was watching random videos on YouTube when I saw a video called "Taylor Swift Caption Fails" since I'm a pretty huge Taylor Swift fan I watched it and loved it! Next thing I know, I spent the next 5 or 6 hours watching nothing but Rhett and Link videos and I became addicted! These guys are hilarious and I look foward to many more videos!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service