RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Youtube a while back.
DATELINE: March 2009. (The following is with Bear Grylls accent.) I had just started my exploration on YouTube, when suddenly, I see a video. A certain video in the "Videos Being Watched Right Now..." section. The video reads "ShamWow Song," by a certain Rhett and Link. (Accent is over.)

Okay! That was a true story, minus the whole Bear Grylls part. But seriously, I stumbled upon R&L on YouTube's main page, watched the ShamWow song video, and instantly fell in love. I have been watching their videos ever since that day. I have seen probably all of them, from ShamWow to Facebook to the 80's to the Fast Food drive-thrus, even the viral boom videos!

They are, without a doubt, the funniest comedy duo I have seen in a LONG time!
Youtube's frontpage.
i cant rember that well but i saw one of their videos on youtube a while back and loved them to bits!!! :~)
I was on youtube and saw T-shirt war in one of the videos I was watching loved the vids ever since
'bout a week ago, my friend was and i were hangin out and youtubeing because we were bored and he showed me the taco bell folk song order and that got me hooked. Ever since then i've tryied to watch ever single video they put up, and here i am.
I'm pretty sure I found you guys by fluke back in 2006 or 7...my memory is foggy...but I was looking up some political crap at the time and something in the side bar caught my eye. youtube was cooler back then...

I've never been one for fan clubs or joining cults... ;)

However after so many videos and joy, I felt I must join. Once I actually cared enough to sit through random channel 2 stuff...well it would have been sillier not to have joined. Also the mythical beast status attracted me...I can't lie...who wouldn't want to be a mythical beast?

Thanks for the smiles, I know you guys are working hard. Nothing good comes from nothing. The effort is apparent. <3

peace,
i got bored one day and decided to search stuff on youtube i found the song they did with hank green and subscribed to them
eeeenterweb. youtube really. I think everything started with Shay Carl? I'm not even sure now
I found Rhett and Link after my friend sent me the Facebook song link back in 2007. I loved it so much that ive probably watched it thousands of times before buying the album when it came out. Love all there vids and always will!
I found them on youtube. The first video I watched was "Alien makes contact". I love that video...
I found you guys while looking for a taco bell song with my best friend, Tory. She was cracking up and we decided that your songs did not just entertain people.... It gives a whole new perspective of amazing-ness! Then we started singing all of your food-based songs during choir. You do not want to know how many people say ''Umm... You have issues, you guys are singing about Shamwows!'' Love it!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service