RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I found them through the Mario Bros. vs. Wright Bros. episode of the Epic Rap Battles of History. But I didn't really watch them much until the Epic Rap Battle of Manliness video.

their first video i saw was t shirt war and i just thought i would give them a look. i was the kind of person where i just assumed i wouldn't like them for some reason and now im subscribed, a mythical beast, and absolutely OBSESSED with them and their videos :) i started watching GMM in November of 2012 :)

i just kinda one episode of good mythical morning on you tube one day while i was just watching random stuff and well here i am.

I was watching julian smith when they appeared to me. I then went to their page on facebook and liked them, (I forgot about them for a while) They then posted "I am a Thoughtful guy". That got me really interested and I started watching Good Mythical, ever since then I have been obsessed!!!!

I was watching julian smith when they appeared to me. I then went to their page on facebook and liked them, (I forgot about them for a while) They then posted "I am a Thoughtful guy". That got me really interested and I started watching Good Mythical, ever since then I have been obsessed!!!!

The first video i saw was GMM "Man Never Has To Eat Food Again" video, thinking it was by Vsauce. Then i started watching more videos by them and more and more and BWAAAA! ADDICTED!

Back in 2012 my friend showed me I am a Thoughtful Guy. Now I've been doing a lot of thinking about when Rhett and Link will be posting new videos.

I found Rhett and Link  two years ago thanks to the Fine Bros and "Kids react" : they were reacting to Chuck Testa's commercial. Then I went onto their channel and discovered Good Mythical Morning with chia Lincoln, I though : "what a great show !" So here I am two years later finaly joining the RhettandLinkommunity :)

A friend on Facebook said, "I always think of you when I watch this video," referring to "Thoughtful Guy." I watched the video. Then I watched it again. Several days later, when I still hadn't tired of it, I started watching their other music videos. Then I started watching GMM. Then I watched The Mythical Show every time it was new. I guess I'm an R&L junky now.

I found them on a other YouTube channel not theirs, they were singing a song with Julian Smith: the perfect bathroom trip. I saw it and I was hooked on Rhett and Link xp

So I was playing the magic piano app and at the time I was playing the dope zebra song and i thought, "I wonder what the lyrics are to this song?" So to youtube I went! I watched the dope zebra video multiple times and enjoyed it so then clicked on the 2 guys 600 pillows video in the suggested column. I kept watching more Rhett and Link videos though i don't remember which ones. Since then I have been a mythical beast and have seen all of the GMMs and the mythical shows and pretty much every other video you ever posted! I am totally and completely hooked! Keep up the good work guys!!

I show it with my father and he laughed his head off!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service