RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lols no better description could be given, you sir are a master of words! who new you could sum them up in so few words...

My brother showed me 'I am a thoughtful guy' when we visited him in Preston, Idaho earlier this spring. I started watching other music videos by Rhett & Link and then I started watching GMM which got me hooked. They are so flippin' funny! I just downloaded a ton of podcasts to my ipod so I can watch GMM and other vids anywhere I go.

I'm a pretty big Youtube nut, so I watch a bunch of Youtube in my free time. I was watching a video from The Brothers Riedell about their experience from the Youtube Challenge Challenge. There they touched upon Rhett and Link, talking in their overly dramatic ways about this "traumatic" Challenge they were invited to do. After the video, they had a link to Rhett and Link's main channel. I had to figure out what the heck the Brothers were going on about! So I started by watching some local commercials and some of Link's Golden Advice for Single Guys and I just found myself unable to stop watching! (This was about, a month or so ago, in June.)

I'm excited for whatever these two will put out next!

I found Rhett and Link in 2011 when they moved to Los Angeles. One of the first videos I saw by them was the "BEST ROAD TRIP SONGS EVER" video. Ever since I have been a huge fan of Rhett and Link! They are hilarious!

I watched T-Shirt War when it went viral but didn't watch their other videos. On the 7th of July 2013, Smosh posted a caption video on their website and I checked it out and I felt like I wanted to watch all of their videos. Now they're my favourite Youtubers ^_^

I found them thanks to my brother. He just searches all over youtube and he just so happened to find them. We have spread the word to everyone that we know and they all rhett and link

I found them when a good friend of mine told me to look up the first episode of The Mythical Show. I was doubtful at first, but they've now become a part of my daily [YouTube] life.

found out through fine brothers and their youtubers react. I went for smosh and pewds, and while many of the youtubers mentioned were disappointing, I soon became OBSESSED with rhett and link! I chain watched GMM to catch up and watched the last three episodes of the mythical show the day they aired, you guys are GREAT!!!

Reading everyone's cool stories from years ago makes me a little disappointed of how average my story is and that I have been missing out for a long time on good entertainment. Honestly I was brought there by Youtube videos.

the first Rhett and Link videos i ever saw was the "Rub Some Bacon on it" and the "Epic Rap Battle of Manliness" videos. someone posted them on Facebook and i thought it was the weirdest video ever! after that i didnt watch a video of theirs until the beginning of this year when a GMM video came up in the suggestion column on YouTube. it was the episode where they talk about words that the English language needs to adopt from other languages. ever since i saw that i have been hooked on their videos and i am trying to get through all of their videos. right now i am about 2 hours into the 11 hour video where they sing "All Night Long". i am so happy that i found their videos, their videos never fail to make me smile. :)

A good male -gay friend of mine said to me , "hey look at this video on youtube where this dudes have a t-shirt war, by the way, The dude from the rigth, his name is Link and he is really hot "(which i agree,altough Rhett is also cute), and here i am, 4 days later, watching everything Rhett and Link wise., laughing like a crazy person , it has been 4 days, i haven't read any book since i found them, (which i used to do every day, at least one per day), i haven't work on my art, i haven't even gone partying decadently. And now July 13 2013, i have plenty of things i've got to do , which i probably will not do  untill i see all of this guys videos, and of course, apreciating Link's creative  t-shirts. I haven't been this hooked up since i discovered Led Zeppelin. 

I was watching Epic rap battles of history and my cousin saw the link in the description so we started watching and I thought you guys were hilarious so I kept on watching and now I'm a mythical beast.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service