RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't quite remember... it was earlier this year, and it was in a collab video they had made with another youtuber, Tobuscus, I think. Anyway, after I found them, Rhett and Link quickly became my favourite youtubers and themost creative people I've found on YouTube.

So, thanks, I-can't-remember-what-youtuber!

My little brother searched cheese song when we were little
We got the cheese rap.
Surprisingly it wasn't too weird for me because I kept watching them until now.

i was with my friends and he said DUUUUUUDDDDEEEEE watch this new GMM with meeeeeeeee!!!! and i was like ok?

Was working at Taco Bell 5 years ago-ish and someone showed me the Taco Bell drive through folk song :)

i found rhett and link from  the youtube series "Youtubers React" from the fine bros. I thought they were funny so i started watching their videos

A  friend showed me one of your best videos the tshirt wars and i tried making a replica but its nothing as good as yours. Ive been watching ever since.

I found them from some of my friends at school who were referencing their"Time Rangerers" videos.

I haven't been a Mythical Beast for very long since the first video I watched was the Graduation Song. I was browsing Smoshpit because I was bored. I came across an article about the Graduation Song. I nearly wasn't going to click on it because my iPad sometimes has issues and can't play a video if I'm not in the actual YouTube app. I'm so glad I decided to watch it because I was hooked immediately. I found their YouTube channels and watched heaps of their videos. I have to thank Smosh for helping me find Rhett and Link.

I just don't even know. I think it was suggested to me by Youtube. However it happened, it made my life better.

I have found then watching a smosh video and I look in suggestions and it had the your momma rap battle then I went to the site and now I'm a huge fan of the mythical show and Rhett and link them selfs that was about a year ago :)
During YouTubes comedy week I saw their YouTube challenge challenge and ever since I've been hooked on their show and everything that they do!

I was on smosh.com and watched their closed caption fail vid which took me  to the mythical show! that was 3 days ago and im already part of the kommunity, have watched all mythical show episodes and im making my way through GMM. i cant believe i havent found you guys sooner! xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service