RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59087

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was watching Epic Rap Battles of History and found the Epic Rap Battle of Manliness. Loved the cameo by my other favorite Dynamic Internet Duo, and I have now watched nearly every R&L video...still have a few GMM to watch.

Rub Some Bacon on it... nuff said

My Brother showed me "Dope Zebra" and "T-shirt Wars." I then began watching GMM and these guys are my all time favorite Internetainers!

one of my freands showed me one video and i cept watching

I was clicking around the YouTube

I found them out by a friend hes a HUGE fan so now I am too. :D

i found them from their first youtube post with the dam

a year ago I watched Smosh than Ray William Johnson and he was talking about T-Shirt wars and It didn't faze me at the time who they were. than I watched Epic Rap Battle of History and saw the Wright Brothers Vs. The Mario Brothers that's the second time I saw them. but I wasn't sure who they were. than I looked up more rap battles and I saw epic rap battle of manliness and I thought it was awesome. but still I didn't watch much of them. Than I watched the FineBro. and saw them on that as well. soon after that I started watching there videos about a month and a half ago and I fell in love with there videos ever since. oh yeah I also saw them on Americas got talent but I didn't know who they were at the time. so I couldn't get mad at the judges for there decision. I also saw them in the LMFAO video cause I was hooked on those but again I didn't know who they were. so know I have been watching there videos everyday to catch up on what I have missed. im glad I found Rhett and Link. im mad I didn't watch much before but I guess its better now than never right.

I don't really remember what video I was watching but whatever it was, Rhett and Link came up in the suggestions. I watched one of their videos- then another- then another! I watched sooooo many that night (about 3ish hours). Now I get really excited and anticipate Thursdays! I've showed lots of my friends and were all hooked :)

Chuck Testa.

I watched one of their shows from 2011 about 1 and 1/2 months ago and I haved watched all the GMM episodes all the TMS episodes (that are out so far) and I'm in the process  of watching GMCL. :)

I found them through Pinterest, I saw the Taylor Swift Caption Fail, then I did what a lot of people do while on youtube; I kept clicking on their videos and FELL IN LOVE with their show!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service