RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59087

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My friend Malia Becker.

I originally found them in a Julian Smith video and really got into the channel. Then school got hectic and I didn't keep up with them as much. Now The Mythical Show has brought me back, and I've decided to officially join the community!

I saw them on Youtubers React. They were just funny and really awkward so I thought, "Why not check out their channel?" And now I'm here. It took only about 2 weeks for me to become a fangirl. THERE'S TOO MANY PEOPLE ON THE INTERWEBZ AND THEY ONLY ASSIST MY PROCRASTINATION. I NEED HELP!!!

I found out about them about a year ago when my friend showed me the "My Hair" song. after that I looked through their channel and found Good Mythical Morning and have seen every episode after that one.

I was looking through YouTube and I looked up popular people on youtube and Rhett and Link were one of them :D.

I first found them in the summer of 2010 while YouTube surfing, but I forgot about them until I watched Rewind YouTube Style 2012

Epic rap battles of history. They played an awesome wright brothers.

I was looking for a hint on The Legend of Zelda, then I randomly found the Break Up song.....
I was watching blimeycow and your video about why couples look alike popped up and I am now hooked :)
my friend showed me the backwards pillow song :)
My friend showed me the I am a Thoughtful Guy music video and it exploded into my mom having to tell me to get off of YouTube.
I kinda suffer from insomnia so I turned to YouTube and found them while browsing. Now I watch them almost all night every night!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service