RhettandLinKommunity

Home of Rhett & Link fans - the Mythical Beasts!

too funny i was just talking to someone about this the other day and i honestly cant tell you how i found the guys but i thank the lord i did because now look where it had taken me...i have been part of the community since the first show the guys ever did...and Rhett and Link have brought my fiance and I together as well :)

Views: 59087

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I discovered them last year, when someone sent me a random video of theirs. I believe it was the drive-thru folk song at Taco Bell. I've been hooked ever since.
I found you guys when someone emailed me the Facebook Song. I've been a fan ever since.
Wow. I was in 10th grade or so and I think I saw The Alexis Cohen video and I immediately fell in love. I think I watched every video that night. I couldn't get enough. It was so cool to see clean comedy on Youtube that didn't have to try to be vulgar and profane to get their laughs. MY favorite video was their first one. It's where Albert Mohler plays Rhett in a series of games. I'm going to college next year where he's the president and to see that side of him was awesome. Thanks guys for making such awesome stuff!
I was watching =3 and I saw part of T-Shirt war and then I went and watched the whole video and it was really cool then i followed the links here and joined so yeah, go Rhett and Link wootz!
I was browsing thru youtube and found them. way back in 2006
I found rhett and link in 09 when my friends showed me phatdippin

Mikequad (Shenlong) said:
i found them in October of 06 when they were covering a chemical plat explosion that happened like a mile or two from my house i thought they were funny and so i did what everyone does and watched all their videos altho back then there werent NEARLY as many as there are now
I love Rhett and Link!! I found them through Mystery Guitar Man... So I guess I haven't been a fan very long.. But I think they're great!! Like a box of Frosted Flakes!! You guys are awesome! I can't wait to see what you do with the remodeling of your new studio, and I can't wait to see the videos that come from it! Just thought you should know, my four year old son is a fan of you too! He asks to see your "T-Shirt War" video every day!! You guys ROCK!
-Rachel
I found Rhett and Link through boredom. I was just searching around out there on the interwebs when a spider spirit spoke to me and said "101101001011100011101001" which translates to click here and be Amazed! Thanks mythical spider spirit, now I'm slightly less bored.
In the summer of 2009 I watched the shaycarl theme song, which caused me to watch phat dippin.

After that i was hooked
I found them via youtube's 'Recommended for you' function
YOUTUBE
I happened upon the Guacamole Song one day last summer, and things just took off from there.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Link.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service